Easily make your own bias tape from any fabric in just a few minutes with these Bias Tape Makers.
No more wasting money on store-bought bias tape that is limited to a small selection of solid colors...
No more burned fingers making bias tape the slow old fashioned way...
Save money and open limitless possibilities to make the single fold or double fold bias tape from the exact color/print you want.
A precision tool that can be folded fabric into perfect halves automatically.
Bias tape maker can make the task of making bias tapes easy with a great looking. Create your own bias tapes in minutes.
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated.
Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing
How to use Bias Tape Maker:
1. Cut the end of your strip off at an angle, which helps to insert to the tape maker.
2. The wrong side up feeds bias strip into the wide end of the tape maker, use Awl to pull the fabric through.
3. Pin end of a strip to the ironing board. Pull tape maker and press in folds iron close to tape maker.
The Kit (drum roll...) ...includes:
- 1/4" GREEN 1/2" YELLOW 3/4" RED 1" BLUE
- 1 Quilting Awl
- 1 Adjustable Bias Binder Foot, Snap-On
- 10 Ball Point Pins
Watch this How-To Video for the Bias Tape Makers:
- 6mm (1/4 inch)
- 12mm (1/2 inch)
- 18mm (3/4 inch)
- 25mm (1 inch)
Can be used to make Single Fold and Double Fold Bias Tape.
Manufactured With Original Japan Top Quality (not cheap China copies)
Visit our SHOP for MORE AMAZING ITEMS AVAILABLE!