EASILY MAKE YOUR OWN BIAS TAPE FROM ANY FABRIC IN JUST A FEW MINUTES WITH THESE BIAS TAPE MAKERS.
No more wasting money on store-bought bias tape that is limited to a small selection of solid colors...
No more burned fingers making bias tape the slow old fashioned way...
Save money and open limitless possibilities to make single fold or double fold bias tape from the exact color/print you want.
Watch this How-To Video for the Bias Tape Makers:
A precision tool that can be folded fabric into perfect halves automatically.
Bias Tape Makers can make the task of making bias tapes easy with a great looking. Create your own bias tapes in minutes.
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated.
Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing
How to use Bias Tape Maker:
1. Cut the end of your strip off at an angle, which helps to insert to the tape maker.
2. Wrong side up feed bias strip into wide end of the tape maker, use awl to pull the fabric through.
3. Pin end of strip to ironing board. Pull tape maker and press in folds iron close to tape maker.
- 6mm (1/4 inch) Bias Tape Maker Green Color
- 12mm (1/2 inch) Bias Tape Maker Yellow Color
- 18mm (3/4 inch) Bias Tape Maker Red Color
- 25mm (1 inch) Bias Tape Maker Blue Color
- 10pcs Sewing Pins
- 1pc Binding Foot and awl
The snap-on Binding Foot fits 95% of home sewing machines ("low shank") including Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer and many more.
Can be used to make Single Fold and Double Fold Bias Tape.
Visit our SHOP for MORE AMAZING ITEMS AVAILABLE!