Struggling With Denim & Canvas?
No - You Don't Need A New Sewing Machine.
Try This Foot Instead...
If you're looking at this Roller Foot, chances are...
- You're planning to take up a few pairs of jeans.
- You've had trouble with sewing denim / canvas / velvet / leather / suede etc.
- You're fed up with your sewing machine not budging with these materials. Time to get a better machine, perhaps?
Wait a minute. Maybe you're not alone...
Ask anybody who sews.....
There's NOTHING more frustrating than having trouble sewing heavy seams or expensive fabric - especially on silky velvet or soft leather - where unpicking ISN'T an option...!
Even a professional seamstress like Anna.....
"Yesterday was not a very productive day. As you can see in the picture, there is not much joy involved in the work [of sewing with velvet]....."
- Anna Allen, seamstress
What if sewing bulky seams & "sticking" fabrics perfectly was easier than you think?
Imagine being able to finish ALL your denim/ velvet/leather / suede/vinyl projects neatly, on your own machine, done easily, quickly, and with Great Results EVERY time because you know how!
Often the hard part is to come up with exactly the right tool, for the right job, at the right price. Of course, there is no doubt that in order to create beautiful things, you need to practice.....
But the first step is having the right tools.
The Secret Weapon that takes the stress out of sewing denim/velvet/ leather/ suede/vinyl is a Universal Roller Foot.
Simply snap it in place - just like all the other feet that came with your machine!
This Universal Roller Foot is the perfect partner for your Domestic Sewing Machine, such as the popular Janome DC2050 and DC2150 (which we also sell. See our other listings).
Suitable For: Very popular and fit for most of household multi-functional sewing machines including many standard Low Shank Snap-Brother, Singer, Janome, Elna, etc
This Generic Roller Foot will soon be your indispensable companion:
- A perfect partner for your Low Shank Janome Sewing Machine, such as a Janome DC2200 or JR1012 and more.
- Designed to fit all Janome and other brands of domestic machines - perfect for everyone!
- Made with by trusted factory that makes for Janome - so your machine is in good hands!
What makes this foot "roll"?
How does it handle heavy or sticky fabrics?
As its name suggests, this foot has rollers that roll on top the fabric - it's very much like the track on a bulldozer (but much gentler) for sewing up and over heavy seams and uneven surfaces.
Roller Sewing Machine Presser Foot is effective for preventing fabric (stretchy materials like jerseys and knitted fabrics or hard-to-feed materials like leather or vinyl) from slipping or puckering because the presser foot rotates to feed the upper layer together with the lower layer without slippage, so the upper layer and lower layer are fed simultaneously.
Sounds impressive, huh?
I'm just glad it works!
What makes this foot so special?
Take a closer look at the specially designed textured rollers limit feed dog and foot friction to give you greater control over your fabric, and gentle enough so it won't leave marks or impression on the most delicate suede or velvet!
Ideal for sewing heavy fabrics the rollers move freely - no matter how bulky the seams or how uneven the surfaces - between the foot and the feed dogs so that the foot rides easily over varying thicknesses.
Like the Teflon foot, it is also handy for sewing sticky materials like leather, oil-clothes, and vinyl.
The best thing about this foot is the ability to sew napped materials such as velvet, corduroy, and suede.
Try this foot today, on ANY of the following materials:
- Denim / Corduroy
- Furnishing fabrics
- Velvet / Velveteen
- Leather & Fur (genuine or faux)
- Mohair (for teddy bear making)
- Silk / Silk Blends (both knit & woven)
- Vinyl or plastic-coated fabric
- Oilcloth / Chalk Cloth
When you try sewing difficult fabrics WITHOUT this foot, you will find:
- You end up having to push & pull your fabric because it is unable to move...
- Your stitches are uneven in length and not straight at all.....
- Now, turn that piece over and you might find loops and knots on the wrong side. Not fun...
- Worst of all: you go to unpick the problem area only to find holes formed in your fabric permanently. So you'd have to start all over again....!
Because velvet/ leather/suede & vinyl retain all impressions and tool marks. They don't "heal" like other woven fabrics...
Which means each time you remove an unsuccessful attempt, the holes are left behind.....
This means you need to cut a brand-new piece out of your expensive leather or fabric.... wasting time AND money. NO!
So, What's a Budding Seamstress to Do?
Get a Roller Foot and Experience the Difference for yourself...!
What this foot does is simply gliding over your otherwise-sticky fabrics, eliminating the issue of your pieces getting stuck between the presser foot and feed dog.
What this means to you is:
- No more stress when your working with tricky fabrics!
- No more frustration with skipped stitches, breaking thread and snapped needles!
Keen To Try It Out For Yourself?
Grab yours now and you can experience:
- Handle tricky fabric like a pro - Done Quickly & Easily.
- Save Time and Get your project done - already!
- Do it Right in the first place - so you can Avoid Unpicking :-)
- A sense of achievement, because you've solved your own problem.
- No more frustration - just you and your sewing machine enjoying a stress-free time!
- Be proud and tell everyone: "I made this!"
So the Only Question is:
Should you get just ONE for yourself,
or Grab a Second one for a friend?
Simply Click HERE To Cart Button To Get Yours Now!
Visit our SHOP for MORE AMAZING ITEMS AVAILABLE!