Grit™ Magnetic Seam Guide
FLASH SALE: 50% DISCOUNT!
WHILE STOCKS LAST!
FIRST BATCH SOLD OUT IN 8 HOURS!
★★★★★ "I bought this as an add-on whim, and I'm really enjoying it. When I'm not using it, it sits on top of my bobbin winder. Even though I am pretty experienced, I find it makes one less thing on the list of stuff I need to pay attention to while I'm stitching a seam, and that is valuable to me. Of course, there are lots of times it won't be useful, but there are a lot of times I'm just sewing a lot of 5/8th seams, and it's pleasant to have an extra hand watching out for me." - Louise, 65, Ohio, Sewing For 38 Years
★★★★ "I'm so excited to finally have purchased this little gem! So far it has helped tremendously. The magnet is super strong and stays firmly in place on the metal plate of my sewing machine. It doesn't slip and slide around like some of the DIY seam guides I tried. This has been very well worth the money and has improved my sewing!" - Jennifer Danwood, 26, New Brunswick, Canada, Sewing for 5 years.
★★★★ "I ordered this Grit seam guide at the same time I ordered the ironing sewing pad above and I am very happy with it. It is nice to have this seam guide stay in place while I sew and no more guessing if I am running a straight line when sewing deep seams and hems. Thanks Fancy Collective!!! Once again, great products at great prices. Just what I needed. Annabel, 41, Tennessee, Sewing For 10 years.
★★★★★ I highly recommend this Grit Magnetic Seam Guide for beginners and experienced sewers. You won't be sorry you purchased it." Lee, 61, Wisconsin, Sewing And Crafting For 33 years.
LAST CALL: 50% DISCOUNT!
No matter how experienced you are: seams (as in accurate seams) can be seriously intimidating. Grit™ Magnetic Seam Guide really does help. This high quality, strong, easy-to-use Grit™ Magnetic Seam Guide will ensure uniform seam width - at the click of its magnetic power.
- Use on the metal throat plate of your sewing machine.
- The Magnetic Guide simply attaches to the plate to ensure uniform seam width.
- Guaranteed computerized sewing machine safe. Tried and tested!
- Adjusts to any width, stays firmly in place when sewing, yet removes easily.
- ... you can also use this handy tool for making pleats, how cool is that?
- Will fit into the little tool basket that came with your sewing machine, or just store it right on your needle plate. (or on your fridge! ...just kidding :-))